Skip to main content
With the shitty year I’ve had, Snoh Aalegra’s new album, Ugh, those feels again was exactly what I needed and wanted, okay. It is rare that I can listen to an album straight through with no skipping around to the singles, but I’ve listened to this album straight through multiple times already since it’s been released. I’m just in love with it and her honestly.
I would say my favorites are:
1. “Whoa”
2. “I Want You Around”
3. “Here Now (Intro)”
4. “Find Someone Like You”
5. “Nothing to Me”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wanderlust: Iceland + Faroe Islands

Iceland has long been on my wanderlust travel aspirations. It honestly looks so beautiful. The lush green mountains and black sand beaches are definitely a vibe. It also helps that I’m not a summery, tropical weather type of person for one so when I think of vacation Iceland is super ideal for me. And between the most-go, world renowned Blue Lagoon spa and the possibility of catching a sighting of the northern lights, Iceland is definitely top five on my travel list.